FARO WebShare Software Available for Company Server or Private Cloud
New features further simplify and accelerate project management, Scan-to-BIM operations and the integration of 3D reality data.
Additive Manufacturing News
Additive Manufacturing Resources
January 5, 2021
FARO WebShare Software is a modern cloud or server-based hosting platform that offers real-time access to highly accurate 3D reality data in real time and allows data of unlimited size to be stored, viewed, evaluated and safely shared—anywhere and any time. Now this service can be hosted using your company’s own cloud infrastructure or server. New features further simplify and accelerate project management, Scan-to-BIM operations and the integration of 3D reality data.
New WebShare Features
- Users sign in using their organizational accounts with single sign-on support
- Automation feature eliminates need to remember and manage different passwords
- Easy and secure way for administrators to control who has access to service
Standard Software Benefits
- Supports data captured by laser scanners, drones and photogrammetry
- Provides multi-layer overview maps and viewing modes for impressive data visualization
- Organized measurements, annotations and data with categories and reference tags
- Creates true to scale ortho images for efficiently generating 2D deliverables
- Integrates into Autodesk BIM 360 and other architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) management databases
- Exports point clouds in all file formats for direct use with any AEC industry software
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More FARO Technologies Coverage
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via DE-Editors@digitaleng.news.