Chaos Vantage and NVIDIA RTX—Real-time Ray Tracing Powers Design Visualization
Join us for a live webinar to see how the real-time ray tracing technology of Chaos Vantage, running on professional NVIDIA® RTX™ GPUs, revolutionizes design visualization.
January 8, 2021
Chaos Vantage, a new standalone application from the creators of V-Ray, is the fastest way to explore detailed 3D scenes in real-time.
For the first time, designers can instantly immerse themselves in a photorealistic, fluidly interactive real-time view of any design or scene, including massive 3D datasets of detailed architectural urban landscapes and other heavyweight environments.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to open your most complex 3D scenes in Chaos Vantage and start exploring instantly. Unlike other real-time solutions, there are no time-consuming conversions, or additional steps to optimize geometry, unwrap UVs, or bake lighting.
- The benefits of NVIDIA RTX acceleration for real-time ray tracing with physically based cameras, lights, materials, and global illumination for the most realistic results.
- How to work with your real-time scenes to dynamically set up views and lighting.
- How to enable a live link to Chaos Vantage from Autodesk 3ds Max so any changes to the 3ds Max scene are immediately updated in Vantage.
- How to render high quality, high resolution images and panoramic VR stills in minutes.
- How to create, edit, and render animations straight from Chaos Vantage.
Date: January 28, 2021 - 9:00am PDT / 12:00pm EDT
Duration: 1 Hour - includes Q&A
Formnext Accepting Entries for Start-up Challenge
Applications are now being invited from companies no more than 5 years old, by July 14, 2023.
IBM Kicks Off $100m Partnership for Quantum Supercomputing
IBM announced a 10-year, $100 million initiative with the University of Tokyo and the University of Chicago to build a quantum-centric...
ORIGIN PC New EON Laptops Available
Professionals have complete access to the tools, resources and computing strength necessary to get the job done with the new...
Sigmetrix Unveils CETOL 6σ v11.4.0
As with prior releases, CETOL 6σ v11.4.0 is available in English, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
Editor’s Pick: Powerful CAD in the cloud
Creo+ is the Cloud-based version of the company’s flagship mechanical CAD...
Editor’s Pick: Fast resin 3D printing
Nexa3D XiP Pro 3D printer is a new model in the...
Editor’s Pick: Additive Manufacturing Process Management
Stratasys GrabCAD Print Pro is software for managing 3D printing processes.
Editor’s Pick: Advanced Composite Additive Manufacturing
Impossible Objects CBAM 25 uses high-performance composite materials.