January 24, 2020
Six DOF Testing & Analysis, Inc. (6D Test) announces a product validation consulting service. This service is designed especially for small to mid-size manufacturers seeking a faster, more cost-effective and more reliable approach to product design validation.
The company’s product validation services include:
- Benchmark current process against industry practices.
- Recommend updated process steps and, if needed, software and hardware.
- Help the customer’s validation process become an integral part of its standard operating procedure.
- Provide supplemental finite element analysis and/or testing support and mentoring.
- Leverage and train internal resources.
- Assist as needed with the complete validation process from developing an overall process to final field testing.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
Subscribe to our FREE magazine,FREE email newsletters or both!
Join over 90,000 engineering professionals who get fresh engineering news as soon as it is published.
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via DE-Editors@digitaleng.news.
Editor’s Pick: Powerful CAD in the cloud
Creo+ is the Cloud-based version of the company’s flagship mechanical CAD...
Editor’s Pick: Fast resin 3D printing
Nexa3D XiP Pro 3D printer is a new model in the...
Editor’s Pick: Additive Manufacturing Process Management
Stratasys GrabCAD Print Pro is software for managing 3D printing processes.
Editor’s Pick: Advanced Composite Additive Manufacturing
Impossible Objects CBAM 25 uses high-performance composite materials.