NAFEMS Names Speakers for NAFEMS World Congress 2019
The international association for the engineering analysis community launches extensive roster of keynotes for its biennial world congress in Quebec.
February 12, 2019
NAFEMS has announced its lineup of keynote speakers for the 2019 NAFEMS World Congress (NWC19), to be held in Quebec City, Canada, June 17-20, 2019.
“This is a first-class line-up of thought-leaders, which will be sure to inspire and engage everyone who is a part of the Congress.”
—Tim Morris, CEO of NAFEMS
Nine keynote speakers have been announced to date, covering a range of industries and technologies, reflecting the expanding role and reach of simulation.
“NAFEMS World Congress 2019 keynotes will cover topics as diverse as systems engineering, digital twins, additive manufacturing, climate modelling and autonomous vehicles, amongst others,” says Tim Morris, CEO of NAFEMS. “This is a first-class line-up of thought-leaders, which will be sure to inspire and engage everyone who is a part of the Congress.”
The lineup to date consists of:
- Rodrigo Britto Maria, digital engineering systems and technology development, Embraer
- Mark Meili, director of modeling and simulation, Procter & Gamble
- Francisco Chinesta, professor of computational physics, ENSAM ParisTech
- Lyle Levine, mechanical performance group, National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Heinz Stoewer, founder, Space Associates
- Vicky Pope, head of Science and Technology Futures, Met Office
- Christian Brix Jacobsen, senior director, Grundfos
- Olivier Colmard, Integrated CAE & PLM, vice president, Renault Technocenter
- Martin Eriksson, Head of Computational Structural Mechanics, Validus Engineering
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More NAFEMS Coverage
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering. Press releases can be sent to them via DE-Editors@digitaleng.news.Follow DE