March 4, 2021
MecSoft Corporation, developer of CAM software solutions, has made available VisualCAM 2021 for SOLIDWORKS, the latest version of MecSoft’s CAM product for SOLIDWORKS 2018-2021.
About VisualCAM 2021
VisualCAM 2021 is a plug-in that runs inside SOLIDWORKS DESIGN product and hosts the following modules: Mill; Turn; GCode Editor; Profile-Nest. Each of these modules can be licensed and invoked separately of the other modules.
Release highlights include:
- New separately priced module for Adaptive Roughing in three-axis milling
- New Face-Top machining method in 2-½-axis milling
- Multiple Z-levels in four-axis pocket milling
- Additional tool axis controls for five-axis Continuous Milling
- Numerous features and feature improvements in 2 ½, three, four and 5-axis machining
- Programmable post-processors employing the Python programming language
- Other productivity and user Interface enhancements
- Additional enhancements to the G-Code editor & Profile Nesting modules
Click on the link for a detailed documentation of What's New In VisualCAM 2021 for SOLIDWORKS.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via DE-Editors@digitaleng.news.