July 26, 2022
BETA CAE Systems has updated with a major v23.0.0 of its product line. The new version includes a range of upgrades and performance improvements for existing workflows, as well as new features to unlock greater potential for engineering simulation in design and analysis.
Aiming at minimizing design turnaround time and reducing manual set-up for numerous workflows, the new series is built to overcome the challenges of design performance, while meeting the high-quality requirements of multi-disciplinary engineering teams, the company reports.
Look for the following features:
- Unification of TOPO and MESH functionality in ANSA
- Integration of machine learning in selected mesh functions, such as feature detection and middle mesh generation
- Accelerated performance of batch algorithms on computational fluid dynamics mixed type meshing
- Potential of newly introduced domains, such as Electromagnetics and Electrochemistry in ANSA and META
- Enhanced graphics performance in META, coupled with low GPU memory consumption
- Extended optimization capabilities in EPILYSIS.
- Integration of SPDRM in various actions in KOMVOS, delivering a boost in process execution.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.